Disparity in numbers of All Items after switch to Subscription Mode

Options
BikerBob38
BikerBob38
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Mac

This is literally what terrified me about updating from a licensed 1P account to a subscription mode.

On 1P on my iPhone X, All items = 446

On 1P after upgrading to the subscription mode on my iMac, 1P shows All Items = 261

Logins on the iPhone = 263

Logins on the iMac = 141

Secure notes on the iPhone = 131

Secure notes on the iMac = 94

And the list goes on so, on the iPhone, I immediately went to Settings/Advanced/Create Backup and created a backup.

How do I reconcile the differences and get everything onto the iMac please.

iPhone and iMac are running the latest iOS and macOS

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Hey @BikerBob38:

We'll need to take a closer look at how 1Password is currently set up on your Mac and iPhone. Can you send us a diagnostics report from both devices?

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com (change the 'To:' address to this one from the default). With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Alvin

• BikerBob38
    BikerBob38
    Community Member
    Options

Step 1. Followed all the instructions re the iPhone:
    • Input the new To: address and sent the report
    • Added the link to the thread
    • Added my forum username

Step 2. Did exactly the same thing on the report from my iMac.

As soon as I get the email from your BitBot, I'll post the Support ID number here.

Thanks for your continued help.

• @BikerBob38

I do not see an email on our end using the address you used here in the community. If you have not received a reply from Bit bot please send it again.

• Do not post your email address or diagnostic reports here in the community. This is for your privacy.
  • BikerBob38
    BikerBob38
    Community Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

That was totally my fault.

I used my @protonmail.com with 1Passsword because I wanted to use an email address that has never given me any trouble. But, unfortunately since it's a free account it's a POP account and I have to log onto the Proton site to sent mail.

I just forwarded the email I inadvertently sent the 1P forum from my iCloud account to my @protonmail.com account and forwarded it to you folks.

• Hi @BikerBob38;

Perfect, thanks! We'll be in touch soon. Keep an eye out

Just as a note, I've removed some personal information from that post as this is a public community.

Jack

• BikerBob38
    BikerBob38
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Jack. Greatly appreciate that.

• BikerBob38
    BikerBob38
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jack, it's 1300, ECT, on 21 April. Haven't heard anything from you folks for a while. I really would like to get this problem solved.

• BikerBob38
    BikerBob38
    Community Member
    Options

I sent this email to Mohammad at 0642 yesterday a.m.

Good morning, Muhammad!

Good to know Agilebits hasn’t abandoned me.

This is to confirm that I do need help with my shift from a licensed version of 1P on my iMac, iPhone, and iPad to the subscription version.

After I moved to the subscription version on my iMac:
    • On my iMac the totals of all items (Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, etc.) were significantly different from the totals on my iPhone.
    • The largest discrepancy was between the number of Logins on the iPhone and those on the iMac. There are 95 more logins in 1P on the iPhone than there are in 1P on the iMac

Yesterday was quiet so using AirDrop between the iPhone and iMac, I opened 1P on both and reconciled everything except the Logins.

To my iMac I moved the missing:
    • Secure Notes
    • Credit Cards
    • Identies
    • Passwords
    • Bank Accounts
    • Social Security Number
    • Software Licenses.

So, everything is reconciled except for the number of passwords and I have not taken whatever steps are necessary to update/upgrade 1P on the iPhone and iPad to the subscription version.

• @BikerBob

I'm happy to hear that my colleague is helping you via email. You're in very good hands. I suggest that you continue the conversation over email and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 😊

ref: RHE-64529-532

This discussion has been closed.