1 password 6 auto fill

Mirpurlady
Mirpurlady
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

My 1Password is no longer recognizing websites and auto filling user names and passwords. I've tried updating browser, restarting everything, etc. I have no extension currently, as it assumes I have 1Password 7 with a Secret Key, so I can't sign in.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac os 12.2.1
Referrer: forum-search:auto fill

Comments

• Hi @Mirpurlady:

Thanks for reaching out! On March 15, Google released Chrome 99, which contained a new code signing certificate. Because of this change, 1Password 6 for Mac no longer works in Chrome 99 or later. The last major update to 1Password 6 for Mac was almost 4 years ago, and as 1Password is a security product, we strongly recommend keeping it up to date.

Reaching out to our migrations team directly at support+tradein@1password.com for help upgrading to 1Password 7 would be your best bet, as they'd be able to discuss any deals or promo offers you may be eligible for. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email conversation.

Jack

• Mirpurlady
    Mirpurlady
    Community Member

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.