Strange behaviour when delete an item in categories tab

Cyrille
Cyrille
Community Member
Is this bug reproducible?
Yes each time

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
Only tested on my iPad mini with iOS 6.0.1 with latest beta version of 1Password

A quick summary of the bug:
In the category tab, when I'm deleting an item, strange behaviour are occuring. When I have selected in item from account category and editing to delete it, after clicking on delete button or after when clicking on restore button, I'm back on the previous item I watched even if it's in another category (security note, generated password, etc.)

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
Go to category tab
Go in account category
Select an element from the list
Edit it
Click on delete button
Wait few seconds
Now it's an item of credit cards that is display but I have lost the navigation list of item at the top of the portrait mode on iPad. (In previous beta after clicking in delete we staid in the edition window of the item and the delete button changed to restore and we have to click on OK button to left the edition window).
I need to click on Modify button
Cancel
And now I'm back to the list of item of the category account but it is still the credit card item that is displayed under the list of item.

If the new behaviour (delete directly item after clicking on delete button) maybe a confirmation to be sure we want to delete it is necessary?

Comments

• Hi Cyrille,

Another great find! I've filed it as a bug report and I think the plan is to close the edit mode after a few seconds but we'll see if we can find a better way to handle this.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.