Can no longer change/add tag on a credit card entry in 1P7

Options
IvanExpert
IvanExpert
Community Member

Hello 1Password people: I am still using 1P7 and plan to be until at least 1P8 has a first proper release.

I no longer seem to be able to change a tag on a a credit entry in 1P 7.9.4. For example, on a credit card, I have a tag named "CC active". I wanted to change this to "CC closed". If I click "Edit", nothing shows up under the "tags" field, and nothing can be entered; it skips right from "tags" to "display". The tags are not visible in Edit mode.

I just tried this with a new test credit card entry, and was able to reproduce it. I tried it with a test Login entry, and there I was able to edit tags as usual. I didn't not try other entry types.

The workaround I have found is to use 1Password.com in a web browser, which is not ideal. (And some of my clients are still syncing using iCloud or Dropbox, so if this problem exists for them, they wouldn't even have that choice; though, to be fair, I don't know how many of them are using tags for credit cards.)

I don't know when this issue first originated, as it's been a while since I've been doing tag housekeeping for my credit cards.

Note that I am not taking about editing tags themselves; instead I'm having difficulty with the changing of tags on a credit card entry.

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Hey @IvanExpert :

Thank you for taking the time to report this, and I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into here. This is something that we're aware of, and hope to have it resolved in the near future. In the meantime, the tags are still there, and configuring the tags can be performed on another device (or as you've mentioned, on 1Password.com).

Alvin

ref: apple-5626

This discussion has been closed.