Not working for my banking site

Using the website bankhapoalim.co.il doesn't work with auto fill - it used to before, but now it fills nothing.

Here is the login URL:
https://login.bankhapoalim.co.il/ng-portals/auth/he/

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.4 (70904002) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 12.2.1 (M1)

Comments

• kevin.li
    edited April 2022

Hi @casraf ,

I'm sorry that 1Password didn't work correctly on the website. We do have an open issue with our development team for this site, and I've gone ahead and added your experience in support of improvements in future updates. In the meantime, here is a workaround to try:

1. Open & unlock your 1Password 7 desktop app, and search for the saved item for the website.
    2. Click "Edit" on the login item.
    3. Leave the default "username" field empty.
    4. Fill out the default "password" field.
    5. Make sure the website address is associated correctly.
    6. Create a custom field and name it userCode, then enter your user code in the "new field" under it.
    7. Save the item.

Once you have done the above, you should be able to use the "Autofill" button to fill out the login form. If you only have one login item on the website, the shortcut **cmd + ** will autofill it as well.

Let me know how it goes.

ref: dev/core/core#12040

• casraf
    casraf
    Community Member

Thank you for the response! That does fix it for the username, but the password doesn't fill, still. The HTML's field name is precisely password so I'm not sure what could be changed to make it work...

Any ideas?

Thanks again :)

• Hi @casraf,

I noticed that you were using the 1Password classic extension, and I created the test item with the current 1Password in the browser. Therefore, I'd assume the default password field didn't work for the classic extension on the page.

Let's edit the item again, and clear up the default password page. Then, we can create another custom field and name it password and enter your password there. We also need to change the password field type to "Password":

Let me know if the above works for you.

• casraf
    casraf
    Community Member

Hmm, I just tried that, and it doesn't seem to work unfortunately. I also tried installing the new extension and it didn't change the behavior in this case.

• Hi @casraf,

I'm sorry about the ongoing trouble. Can you try to create a new item using the same method I mentioned above and test it again? I suspect that the original item has something missing there.

If the new item didn't work for you either, I'd assume there might be other extensions interfering with the autofilling. By any chance, have you installed the ZoomInfo ReachUut extension in your browser?

This discussion has been closed.