1Password for Families - Not updating

kappabear
kappabear
Community Member

I received my new Mac Studio yesterday, and immediately installed 1Password (for Families) like I've done on all of my other computers and iOS devices. I've since noticed that it's not updating/synching. The data in 1Password Mini is different then what's in 1Password; Mini is showing data that I deleted/archived sometime ago on my MacBook Pro, while 1Password doesn't show that data. If I update an entry on my MacBook Pro, it's not reflected on my Mac Studio.

Also, if I try to sign into my account on 1Password.com using either Safari (v15.3) or Firefox (v99.1) using any of my computers, it times out. (Can’t sign in. The request took too long. Check your Internet connection and try again.) I have crazy fast 1GB fiber, and I know that there's no issues with my internet connection.

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.3.1

Comments

• Hi @kappabear

Congrats on the new Mac. 🥳 We are seeing high amounts of failed connections with the 1password.com platform. Our ops team is investigating. Updates will be posted here:

1Password Status

I imagine once that is resolved things will start working as expected. I apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists after this issue is resolved, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Ben

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

27 april 2022. I have 1Password (for Families) and currently cannot enter my account on the internet. Also sync is not working anymore. When making changes on my iPhone for items the new items that I added are not synchronising to my iPad. I am using for all devices the newest builds and IOS. Has anybody an idea what is currently happining?

• kappabear
    kappabear
    Community Member

@HDAI, sounds exactly like the issue that I'm having right now. Moreover, on my Mac Studio, the Firefox extension won't Open 1Password, so it's not working either.

Hopefully whatever issues 1Password is having on the backend will resolve all of these issues, but it is very disappointing, nonetheless.

• @HDAI

It looks like we may have been typing at the same time. I posted an update here. At present we are seeing a large number of timeouts with connections to 1Password.com. This is being investigated by our ops team. Sorry about that.

Ben

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

Good luck

• 🙂 Thanks HDAI

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

I think synch is working again

• HDAI
    HDAI
    Community Member

Sorry looked at the wrong screen haha. Continue the good work.

This discussion has been closed.