1Password 8 Feedback

kop48
kop48
Community Member

Jotting down some feedback thoughts while they're fresh in my mind:

• On iOS, there's no way to bring up a setup code to help get another device bootstrapped
  • On iPadOS, the camera UX does not rotate if you're using the device in landscape mode
  • On both iOS and iPadOS, the app does not prompt you to setup FaceID, it needs to be done manually
  • Love the fact that I was able to plug in my Yubikey 5C and it worked with the app!
  • Really like the new iPad UX!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kop48 Thanks very much for your feedback!

1. There is it might be a bit hidden, if that's the case let me know if this doesn't make sense:

1a. Go to the Account Menu (upper left, might be the 1Password icon or a collection/account icon)
    1b. Tap on Set Up Another Device in there you can select the account you wish to setup and go to the Setup Code tab to generate a QR code.

1. Thanks for that feedback I've filed an internal issue to track it ref: dev/core/core#14821
    2. We're working on that one as part of an "Essential Settings/First Run" flow that did not make the Early Access just yet!
    3. Thank you so much we've worked very hard on MFA!
    4. WE're super proud of how much love the iPad got, it's going to only get better from here!
  • kop48
    kop48
    Community Member

Found the setup code! I was expecting it to be in Settings under the Account area.

This discussion has been closed.