1Password 8 for Mac is here! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ

Options

Hello everybody, πŸ‘‹

I’m thrilled to announce that 1Password 8 for Mac shipped today! See our announcement post and 1Password 8 showcase for full details, including over 50 gorgeous screenshots.

It's the best Mac app we've ever had, and I can't wait for you to try it. Use our 1-click installer to get an optimized release for your Mac, whether it’s Apple Silicon or Intel.

Download 1Password 8 for Mac

1Password 8 requires a 1Password membership. If you’re already subscribed, download the new app, and it will automatically migrate your accounts over. For more information, see our upgrade guide.

Please give the new version a spin and let us know how it goes. We’re here to help if you have any questions. πŸ€—

P.S. If you’re curious and want to know all the details in every update, our new release notes site is for you. You'd also likely enjoy being the first to see new features, so enable betas under Preferences > Advanced to join our beta family. πŸ₯°

P.P.S. If you’re looking for more information on why 1Password 8 requires a membership, I wrote some mini-essays on the future of local/standalone vaults, and it’s time to say goodbye to standalone licenses to share the whole story.

P.P.P.S. The team and I saved this launch for @roustem’s birthday. πŸŽ‚ Is this the best birthday present ever or the best birthday present ever? I wonder how he’ll top it for mine? πŸ™‚

++dave;
1Password Founder

Comments

• dteare
    edited April 2022
    Options

There are so many great screenshots in the announcement and showcase that I couldn’t help but share a few here. 😍

And every aspect of 1Password 8 has been designed to look gorgeous in Dark Mode, too. 😎

I could take screenshots for days, and I did. πŸ™‚ I shared them in the announcement and 1Password 8 showcase, so I'll button things up here and let you get on with downloading.

Download 1Password 8 for Mac

Enjoy the new release, take care, and stay safe out there. πŸ™πŸ»

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.