Hide items with subtag when viewing main tag

MoosMas
MoosMas
Community Member

Hi,

Recently I was organizing my vaults. I have some logins I use for my internship (email, GitLab etc...) and a ton of logins for admin accounts of customers. I have added the tag "Stage" (Dutch for internship ;) ) to my email and GitLab etc, and "Stage / Admin Login" to all the customer accounts like this:

However, when I click on the "Stage" tag to view all items, the items with the subtag ("Admin Login") are also listed. So my question is: Is it possible to hide items with a subtag in the list of the main tag? So that in my case when viewing the "Stage" tag, all items with "Stage / Admin Login" aren't shown. They would only be shown when viewing the "Stage / Admin Login" tag.

I know there are many other ways to set this up so that it would work (that's one of the many reasons I love 1Password!), for example using a vault for "Stage" with tags for "Admin Login". I was just wondering if it's also possible to do it this way, and if not, I would like to request this feature as I think it would be really useful. It could be a toggle in Settings or something you can enable/disable per tag. Something like "Hide items with subtags".

I hope you will consider adding this :)

1Password Version: 8.6.1
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

This discussion has been closed.