Mini Show Number Of Vault Records?

Options
crablice
crablice
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

In the app the number of records is shown on the left side as long as the preference is set. But on the version in the browser the numbers are not there. Can it be shown somehow?

1Password Version: 9.7.4
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: 12.3.3

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @crablice! There's not a way to get the extension to show the number of items being displayed. However, the app does do that as you've mentioned. Is there a reason why you're trying to view the number of items from the extension?

Most people have the extension set to show suggestions, so there's typically not as many items that appear in the extension window. That said, everyone has their own preferences for how things appear, and I'd like to learn more about why you're looking for this specific functionality. Please let me know!

• crablice
    crablice
    Community Member
    Options

No specific reason. I'm just trying to explore the options of the software and it seemed odd to have data base views that are similar but not quite the same, I usually don't use the app, only the extension.

• Hey @crablice:

Thanks for your feedback. While I can't promise anything, we use feedback like yours to help inform the future of 1Password!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.