Keyboard shortcuts not retained

Options
tortugonal
tortugonal
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Mac

I've always used option-command-\ to activate Quick Access. When I try to enter that in 1Passwords Preferences>General, it gets reset to command-C. What's going on?

_1Password Version:Mac 8.7.0
_Extension Version:2.3.3
_OS Version:12.3.1

Comments

• tortugonal
    tortugonal
    Community Member
    Options

I've always used option-command-\ to activate Quick Access. When I try to enter that in 1Passwords Preferences>General, it gets reset to command-C. What's going on?

• Hi @tortugonal:

By any chance do you use Alfred? There may be a keyboard shortcut conflict where Alfred is using that keyboard shortcut. Let me know!

Jack

• tortugonal
    tortugonal
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. it's the default Universal Actions>Selection Hotkey. When I cleared it, things were good again. Apparently 1P7 didn't check for this.

macOS needs a way to allow users to create a report of all hotkeys that are registered across all installed applications.

• Hey @tortugonal:

I'm glad to hear that got you sorted. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with in the future!

Jack

• tortugonal
    tortugonal
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.

I've posted here today on a few other things: help me understand how to keep from having to constantly authenticate with Touch ID or watch, and fix the conflict that exists between iCloud autofill and 1P. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.