Ticketmaster doesnt work.

Options
rijaca
rijaca
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Chrome Version 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit).
1Password for Windows 8.6.1

80601001, on PRODUCTION channel

Addon version:

Version

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ticketmaster doesnt work

Comments

• Hi @rijaca:

I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble. Just to confirm are you using 1Password 8 and the 1Password classic extension at the same time? 1Password 8 isn't compatible with the 1Password classic extension. 1Password in the browser is the only extension compatible with 1Password 8: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/

Let me know which extension you're using and I can definitely investigate further where you're running into trouble with Ticketmaster.

Jack

• rijaca
    rijaca
    Community Member
    Options

I have two:
    1Password extension (desktop app required)

1Password – Password Manager

Is there one I should uninstall?
    Thanks,
    Richard

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @rijaca !

If you are using 1Password 8 you should remove 1Password extension (desktop app required). This is the classic extension which is not supported by 1Password 8.

• rijaca
    rijaca
    Community Member
    Options

I removed 1password extension but I have ticketmaster saved in 1password but it doesnt show up using all. All other website work fine.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @rijaca !

There is a known issue with this website. Using the autofill popup from the extension should work as a workaround.

Could you please check if this is working for you?

• Hi @rijaca:

@DenalB shared exactly the steps I would have shared (thanks once again for the assist 😎). If you use the Autofill button in the 1Password pop-up, does that improve your state of play? Let me know!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.