Category for recently used missing on home screen

Backspaze
Backspaze
Community Member

In 7.9.5, the main tab that was active when opening the app was favorites and in the settings you could configure how many recently used items should be shown on that screen, with a setting between 0-5.

In the new iOS beta there are already preexisting categories for "Recently Created" and "Recently Modified" but not for "Recently Used", and the recently used items doesn't seem to show up in the favorite category either, and I can't find a setting for this either as it was in 7.9.5.

I'm guessing that this feature is on the roadmap for version 8 as well?

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS

Comments

• Thanks for providing this feedback Backspaze! We're still working hard on bringing features to our new application and this one is on the radar but didn't make the cut for the initial Early Access release, stay tuned as we keep working on it!

• ramblingpolak
    ramblingpolak
    Community Member

+1 to this. Recently used like in 1P7 is what I’d like to be able to add when I customize my Home Screen.

• volts
    volts
    Community Member

+1 from me as well

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member

+1 from me. Recently used I pretty handy.

• mreiner
    mreiner
    Community Member

+1 Recently Used is probably the most useful feature of the 1P7 iOS app.

• valentincoindreau
    valentincoindreau
    Community Member

+1

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2022

Thanks everyone. We appreciate the enthusiasm everyone on the beta has shown. Hopefully, the team can get this to everyone in the future.

• The future may be sooner than you think, Tommy. 😉

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Wow! Looks great, @MrRooni ! 👍

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Pinned Fields looks interesting!

• Pinned fields?! How'd they get in there? I'm going to need to talk to my screenshot taker… 😉

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Don't fire the intern... 😉

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member

If you add "Recently used" items please make them optional as in the previous versions. Although they are useful for some users personally I don't need them.

• I tend to work from camp @viswiz most of the time. I think I would keep them as long as I could collapse the section like the screenshot indicates. I am always a fan of options. Options are great for those who may not use them. Exciting times for sure.

• Backspaze
    Backspaze
    Community Member

@viswiz @MrRooni I assume that Recently Used will be customizable just as everything else on the home screen, so that you can remove/add it at will?

• Yes indeed, the Home Screen is yours to tailor as you see fit, and Recently and Frequently sections will be no different.

• volts
    volts
    Community Member

... and it's a great improvement. Thanks y'all.

This discussion has been closed.