Ubuntu, Chrome. Extension is not locked when locking desktop app

Options
lehinsun
lehinsun
Community Member

1Password for Linux 8.7.0

Hi! Today I updated 1P to version 8.7.0 and noticed that when I lock 1password desktop app, chrome extension is not locked. Extenstion used to lock too before

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Lehinsun, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to learn that the apps aren't locking together at the moment.

Can you tell us what Linux distribution you're using, as well as how you installed 1Password? (for example: package manager, snap, flatpak, tar file)

Thank you, and we'll look forward to assisting you with this issue!

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

Hi.

I have probably downloaded and install it from here https://support.1password.com/install-linux/#debian-or-ubuntu as .deb file. Today it has been updated automatically to 8.7.0. Until that moment everything was ok.

Ubuntu 20.0.4.4 LTS x64
    GNOME 3.36.8

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

Another thing I've noticed.
    In a field with 1P icon I could press "arrow down" key and it will show 1P login window, and from that window I could autofill. From today's update pressing "arrow down" does nothing

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

Both problems today have been solved somehow o_O
    thanks, anyway

• Hi @Lehinsun, thanks for letting us know that the issue now seems to be resolved! I'm going to go ahead and blame computer ghosts for this one. 👻

But seriously, if the issue returns, do let us know and we'll be happy to investigate more deeply. 👍

Thank you again for keeping us in the loop!

This discussion has been closed.