How to ignore specific reused passwords

Options
RealAct
RealAct
Community Member

Hi there,

I just started using 1Password and I want to improve the score of my Watchtower. However, I have several passwords which as appear as reused when in reality these are passwords for the same institution/site. One is for login in to the site, while the other is for the App version of the institution/site.

Is there a way that 1Password can ignore these type of duplicates, so it doesn't affect the Watchtower score?

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @RealAct, thanks for the suggestion! This is one we've received from some previous customers as well, so I have added a link to your comments here to our discussion around the issue. Thank you for letting us know your use case for this! We appreciate it greatly.

ref: IDEA-I-327

• RealAct
    RealAct
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @RealAct, thanks for the suggestion! This is one we've received from some previous customers as well, so I have added a link to your comments here to our discussion around the issue. Thank you for letting us know your use case for this! We appreciate it greatly.

Thanks a lot for taking my suggestion into consideration! I would love to see that available.

• Sure thing! 😃 It's my pleasure to pass on the feedback and make sure your views are represented. We're looking forward to impressing you as we go forward!

• RealAct
    RealAct
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

@PeterG_1P Thank you so much for adding a way to ignore duplicate passwords from the Watchtower score. I just noticed you guys added this on the latest update. Loving my Watchtower score now :-)
    Much appreciated.

• Hi @RealAct, greetings once again, and thanks for the kind words here. We were happy to implement the improvement!

We hope you enjoy Watchtower and find it useful for strengthening your security. And I'll look forward to seeing you around the forums 👋

This discussion has been closed.