Sync with dropbox using PC-Ipad e Iphone

Hello,

I bought 1Password Pro and I installed it on my iPad and on my iPhone.
I chose to sync with Dropbox, but if I understand correctly I can only do that if I have a 1Password on my PC and share it.
I then installed 1Password for Windows, but I can not find the function for synchronization.
Can you help me?
I would like to have everything in sync PC, iPad and iPhone.
Thanks.
Ale

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Ale! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Please be sure to install the Dropbox app on your Windows machine. Then just click the "Move to Dropbox" button in 1Password's preferences (on the General tab) to finish setting up 1Password's Dropbox syncing on your PC.

Then enable Dropbox syncing within the 1Password app. Open the 1Password app on your iOS devices and tap: Settings > Sync > Dropbox

Here is our complete guide which covers each step in detail and provides screenshots as well:

http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/cloud_syncing_with_dropbox.html

Please be sure you are not skipping any steps, and let me know which specific step you are stuck on if you are still having trouble.

Cheers,
  • Thanks for your help, non all is ok!
    Cheers.
    Ale
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.