To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I want to reactivate my closed account and retrieve my data.

Options
paulbear7
paulbear7
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Memberships

I closed my account in favor of Keychain, but want to return to the 1Password community. How do I do this for iMac and iOS devices, and recover my data?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to reactivate my closed account and retrieve my data.

Comments

• Hi @paulbear7:

Welcome back to 1Password! If you merely let your 1Password membership lapse by cancelling your subscription, your account will be in a frozen state. If you're able to sign in to your account on 1Password.com, you can add a payment method and resubscribe and access everything again as normal. It's important to note though that we can't reset your password or Secret Key for you, so if you're unable to sign in to your 1Password account due to having forgot your account password, or not having your Secret Key, you'll have to create a new account.

It looks like my colleague Josh has just replied to your email as well. Since we're unable to discuss account specifics here on the Support Community for both your security and privacy, continuing this conversation there would be your best bet. Keep an eye out for his reply!

Jack

ref: BHA-53722-646

• paulbear7
    paulbear7
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Jack -

My password, of which I'm quite certain, is being rejected. I have my Secret key. If I am unable to log in and must create a new account, is there a way to import my Keychain data?

Paul

• Dave_1P
    Options

@paulbear7

Thank you for the reply. I recommend working with my colleague over email since they'll be able to see your account information and provide specific and tailored advice to your situation. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

ref: BHA-53722-646

This discussion has been closed.