I’d Love To See A Return Of A List Of Recently Used Items/Logins For Verison 8.x.x +

nimvio
nimvio
Community Member
edited April 2022 in iOS

In version 7.x.x, the app shows recently “used” items/logins, and I found it convenient. One solution for version 8 would of course be to add another option/category for the Home screen. Also, another way to implement it would be to show recently used when you go to the Search 🔍 screen. I kind of like the latter idea better. So, when you tap the Search icon on the bottom menu, it’ll pop up a search field, but then it could show recently used items as default (before a user starts typing).

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: Latest macOS 12

Comments

• Hi @nimvio,

Thanks for that. I agree, recently used tends to be my go-to, so I'd be very happy to see it in v8. Hopefully this is something we'll be able to do. 😃

Ben

• valentincoindreau
    valentincoindreau
    Community Member

Hi I agree with that, I think a Recently Used list gives a little bit more flexibility than Favorites, as a frequently used item now (let's say a website you just made a purchase on and you want to track your order) might become irrelevant soon after. "Recently Used" with a time filter (3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks) would be very convenient.

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

It would be cool to see a widget where you could click your recently used too

• Sounds like Early Access #4 (coming super soon) is going to have some exciting stuff in it. 😄

Early Access #4 📌

Ben

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
  • EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

I wanted a widget as well if possible, I like it in the app but I think it would be cool if you could click recently used or pinned fields in a widget and it opens 1Password then does the action (copy password etc.) @nimvio

• A widget is a neat idea. 🙂

Ben

This discussion has been closed.