iPhone 4s Synching but not updating

Hello,

I have 1Password installed on my Thinkpad (Windows 7), my iMac (Mountain Lion), and my iPhone.(iOS 6.01). I am using Dropbox to synchronize across all three devices.

Last night on my iMac, I created new 1Password logins for three new URLs. The iMac broswers and the iMac client are all OK and updated with the three new logins. My ThinkPad is also OK both with the browser plugins and the 1Password client.

However, my iPhone does not have these latest entries.

Before posting, I have:
  1. reinstalled Dropbox on my iMac and iPhone
  2. relinked 1Password to Dropbox

I notiiced that there are 40 Logins on my iPhone (there should be 44). Is there a limit of 40 Logins on the iPhone?

Thanks in advance,

--Randy

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Randy! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

There is no limit to the number of items that can be stored in 1Password on your iOS device(s).

1. Rebuild your data file in 1Password for Mac: Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File

2. Open the 1Password app on your iOS device(s) and then tap:

Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset

NOTE: Resetting Dropbox syncing will not affect your data at all. It merely reinitiates the sync process.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password for Mac 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password for Mac 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://support.agile...lebits-help-you

Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.

Once we see the report we should be able to help more. Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.