No data available in 1password only for FF on windows

All other browsers work in windows (and mac including FF Mac)

This started a couple months ago when I wanted to change the master password.
For some reason FF didn't like it and has never shown any details again on the windows version.

I have deleted the helper, reapplied the browser extension > using the newest beta driver for FF17.

Any ideas?

Here's the troubleshooting report - which doesn't seem to cover this incident.

1Password Troubleshooting Report

When experiencing problems this page can help you diagnose the cause. Common configuration issues detected on your system will be highlighted below, along with troubleshooting tips to resolve them.
If the support team requests this report, you send it to them by saving this page (select File > Save As) and then attaching the saved file to your email response.
System Information
System time 2012-11-23 : 11:8:45 Browser version Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
1Password Extension Information
Extension version 3.9.10.b1 (release notes) Database created at 2012-3-17 : 12:58:57 Instance UUID dcd654f0...D2B6 Uptime (mins) 5
1Password Helper Information
Connection status Connected Last Sync Error 1Password Helper version 1.0.9 (305) Heart beat interval (sec) 20 Heart beat acknowledged No Number of heart beats 0 Round trip elapse time (ms) Data update in progress No Last data update completed at 2012-11-23 : 11:8:42 Data update elapse time (ms) 465
1Password Extension Settings
Autosave enabled YES Autosubmit enabled YES Universal Unlock enabled YES Conceal Passwords YES Avoid Autosave on Domains ""

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to the forums, paulfokus! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Let's try completely removing and reinstalling the Firefox extension. Other browsers handle the removal of the SQLite file automatically when you remove the extension, but you will need to do this manually for Firefox:

1. Open Firefox.
    2. Remove the 1Password extension.
    3. Enter about:support in the address bar and press Return.
    4. Click the "Show Folder" button.
    5. Quit Firefox.
    6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.
    7. Move the OnePassword.sqlite to your desktop.

​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from 1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.

Once everything is working well, you can safely move the OnePassword.sqlite file on the desktop to the trash.
  • paulfokus
    paulfokus
    Community Member
    Excellent! Worked like a charm khad. I should have asked a month ago. :)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

Please don't ever hesitate to get in touch again if you have any other trouble.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
This discussion has been closed.