Invalid login information on android phone

Eef
Eef
Community Member

Hello,

I can't sign in on my android phone.
The message I got is: "Invalid Login Information" I also changed my password to a password with characters in the US-ASCII charset. After this I still got the message that it is invalid login information.
Do you know if there are other solutions for this problem?

Kind regards,

Eef

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Eef thanks for joining us on the forum. I'm sorry to hear there's an issue signing in on 1Password for Android.

If your account password is entered correctly I suspect the Secret Key may be the culprit. I think it would be best to resolve this issue through email support. If you can sign into your account on the 1Password website I'd also suggest downloading a copy of your Emergency Kit (Sign in on 1Password.com > your name > My Profile > Save Emergency Kit).

After downloading that I'd like to ask you to email our Support team:

You can address the message to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Eef
    Eef
    Community Member

Hello Timothy,

Thanks a lot for your response.
    I send the email to the adress you mentioned.
    Once I receive a ID number I let you know.

Kind regards,

Evi

• Eef
    Eef
    Community Member

Hello Timothy,

This is my Support ID number:
    [#WTQ-44997-486]

• Hi @Eef thanks for writing in and sharing the ID here. It looks like we've followed up with you via email so, if you have any other questions lets continue the conversation there.

This discussion has been closed.