Feature request: easily reorder website entries

bone
bone
Community Member

I wish there was a way to easily (eg mouse drag) reorder website/URL entries on a 1password item. I sometimes have multiple websites on an item but the bottom website is more current/better for login. I don't want to delete the upper websites (just in case I want them) BUT would like to make the bottom link the top one. Resolving it today is a cutting & pasting pain - thanks for considering this ... Barry

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @bone:

I can definitely see how this would be handy, so I've shared your thoughts on a feature request we have internally. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Jack

ref: IDEA-I-372

• brodyriver
    brodyriver
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

This is for Version 8? Version 7 worked fine. There were arrows on the left hand side of each entry as you hovered over it to move it up or down. I am very disappointed that this feature is lost

• brettski
    brettski
    Community Member

Yes, I wanted to vote to return this functionality (reorder website links, sections items, etc. to the 1Password8 client. One of the many, many things not ported over (hopefully yet) from older version.
    I hope support for v7 doesn't go away before much of this functionality which we have grown accustom to is returned to v8.

• Hi @brettski:

Thanks for following up! Field reordering is on our roadmap, but I can't share any timelines just yet.

Jack

ref: IDEA-I-372

• wasteemu77
    wasteemu77
    Community Member

yes add Field and section re-ordering, then 1password may turn into the best of password managers. I'm quite satisfied with server and ssh add-ons as well they really help with the tech aspects. Also we cant see how much memory we have used up with our data.

• rocinante
    rocinante
    Community Member

+1 for this feature request. (Where's the upvote button on this community by the way? Is it hidden like a 1Password feature?)

This discussion has been closed.