Copy item name (especially servers)

javistxu
javistxu
Community Member

In version 7 I could copy item's name, there was a copy button. In version 8 this option hasn't exists, I think. Only way I found to do it is to edit the element. Is planned to get back this function? Is there another way to do that? Thank you in advance

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hello @javistxu. I'm sorry for the delay in response. I can understand where the ability to copy an item's title in 1Password 8 as it did in version 7, would be useful. While I can't make any promises, I'll have this filed internally so the team is aware that this is feature customers would like to see present in 1Password 8. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, editing the item and manually copying the item's title is currently the best workaround with version 8.

ref: IDEA-I-997

• meyersb
    meyersb
    Community Member

Old post, but I just upgraded to Version 8.8.0 - 80800203 on Production channel, and it's still missing the feature to copy an item's name where I also store my sever host names. I also have to edit the item to copy the name, and then remember to close the edit session. So just replying to the thread so we know another user of 1Password missing this feature from Version 7.

• Hello @meyersb, thanks for your vote for the return of this feature. I've added a +1 to the feature we're tracking. 👍

This discussion has been closed.