Can’t get to test 1P 8 for iOS as it’s always full!

robodon
robodon
Community Member
edited May 2022 in iOS

Hi, Can’t get to test 1P 8 for iOS as it’s always full! Any help would be appreciated to join as I’m in beta for windows 10

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @robodon !

The team is aware of this issue. Actually, there are more customers willing to test v8 as there are slots available. Hopefully they can increase the amount of slots again. 😉

• Hey folks!

We're delighted at how many people want to try 1Password 8 for iOS! We're currently maxed out on tester availability (there is a hard limit set by TestFlight). To allow everyone a chance to take part, we'll be reclaiming spots from inactive testers periodically. We'll try to keep Twitter and this forum updated when we do so.

Ben

• robodon
    robodon
    Community Member

Thank you I’ll watch out for news

• We would love to have you @robodon Stay vigilant!

• iagoml
    iagoml
    Community Member

I’m super excited to try it out too, hope I can get a slot soon. 🙌

• BaronKrause
    BaronKrause
    Community Member

Keep the page with the TestFlight link open in a safari tab and just click it once or twice a day, eventually you will get into an open slot from someone leaving. I’ve got into a large number of full TestFlights that way.

• I've just cleared out about 400 slots, so get 'em while they're hot!

• iagoml
    iagoml
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

I just got a slot! First impression: the usability have improved sooo much. The new home tab is super useful, it replaces favorites, tags and categories beautifully. Amazing work! 👏

• 🎉❤️

Glad to hear you were able to get a spot @iagoml. Thanks for the initial feedback. 😃

Ben

• Henihazbay
    Henihazbay
    Community Member

can i get a slot if possible?

• You should be able to join today, @Henihazbay , using this link https://testflight.apple.com/join/fzDLkIVK

• Henihazbay
    Henihazbay
    Community Member

Joined. Thank you

• 🙌

Please let us know what you think, once you've had a chance to try it.

Ben

• justin344
    justin344
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

Hi I was just wondering if there was a time frame on clearing out additional non active slots?

Currently on TestFlight for 1pass7 release, would like to take 8 for a spin if possible.

Thanks!

Edited to add: 1 minute after posting I was able to get a spot!

• 🎉

Ben

Community Member

Is there any chance to get access on 1pass8 for iOS? The beta is always full 🥺

• 6awfpa3i
    6awfpa3i
    Community Member

Yup. I'm waiting too

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

Hey @229178 and @6awfpa3i !

Just be patient and keep trying! 👍

• MrRooni
    edited May 2022

There are a few slots available right now, give it a shot

https://testflight.apple.com/join/fzDLkIVK

• mkcom
    mkcom
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

Since over a week now i‘m trying about 10 to 20 times a day to get a slot. Every time it says „the Beta is full“ :(

• Sorry about that @mkcom Stay vigilant. We do housecleaning periodically.

• Termy
    Termy
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

I know the feeling. I'm testing on every platform but not this one as there was no notification to say "hey, we are working on a new separate app". Ridiculous...

• mkcom
    mkcom
    Community Member

Now it worked. I‘m in V8 now. Thanks

• That's excellent mkcom. Enjoy!

• 6awfpa3i
    6awfpa3i
    Community Member

Excellent! I joined the beta.

• Some more slots opened up this morning, folks! https://testflight.apple.com/join/fzDLkIVK

• leilajake
    leilajake
    Community Member

Waiting, waiting, waiting…😢😢🙏🙏

• @leilajake,

So that you don't continue attempting to sign up for the beta and find that its full over and over again, there aren't going to be any more slots open until early July. We've been deleting non-participants, but if they installed the first build we released they continue to occupy the slot they initially claimed until that build expires. Builds only expire after 90 days, which puts us at roughly July 7th at the soonest. I wish it were better news, but hopefully this alleviates some continued frustration with "This beta is full" on the sign-up link.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited May 2022

Hey @rudy!

What about releasing a final build into the App Store? So everybody could switch to v8 and if it doesn't fit the needs, you could go back and install v7. 😁

PS: I'm not really serious. 😉

• @DenalB

Haha or are you? 😈 Thanks for that humor. Nicely done this morning.

This discussion has been closed.