How do I print or export a category under one tag name in 1Password for Windows?

Options
d2walker
d2walker
Community Member

I using 1Password for Windows 10 Version 8.7.0. Export is greyed out and there is no File/Print.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: Windows 11
Referrer: forum-search:How do I print or export a category under one tag name in 1Password for Windows?

Comments

• Hello @d2walker, thanks for this question, and providing us with the version information as well. 👋

Currently, you can export by account in 1Password 8 (but not by tag). However, we have created a feature request for this with our developers, and I'm happy to add a vote on your behalf so that the appropriate team can get a sense of the demand for this feature.

In case it's helpful, you can export all the items from a given account like this:

1. Open the 1Password for Windows app
    2. Select the ⋮ button, then Export > [the name of your account]
    3. Once there, you can select 1PUX (useful for importing to another 1Password app) or CSV format, which can be opened by programs like Microsoft Excel and printed.

Thank you again for this request, and let me know if this meets your needs, or if there are any specifics you'd like us to convey in our request to our engineers.

ref: IDEA-I-300

This discussion has been closed.