To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What happens to subscription on the Apple app store?

lwbeasley
lwbeasley
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Memberships

Too bad that I just renewed the app for another year, but my real question is once I upgrade my mac to version 8, what will I do on my iPhones and iPads? Will I be logging into a website instead of using the app? I am sure this has been covered somewhere but I couldn't find an answer. I have been using 1Pasword for years and love and rely on it. I want to continue but the changes are confusing.

1Password Version: 7.9.5 for ios
Extension Version: 7.9.4 (70904002) Mac
OS Version: 12.3.1 Monterey
Referrer: forum-search:What happens to subscription on the Apple app store? Upgrading my MAC but what about IOS now?

Comments

• Hi @lwbeasley

I'm sorry to hear the changes have been confusion. We'd be happy to help clarify, and I'll be as straightforward here as possible.

once I upgrade my mac to version 8, what will I do on my iPhones and iPads?

1Password 8 for Mac is fully compatible with 1Password 7 for iOS.

Will I be logging into a website instead of using the app?

You can absolutely continue to use the 1Password for iOS app, and we'd recommend doing so. v8 will be coming to iOS soon (it is currently in beta). I hope that helps! If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Ben

• lwbeasley
    lwbeasley
    Community Member

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I spent time this morning and found the information I was looking for before replying to you.

• You're very welcome. 😃

Ben

This discussion has been closed.