Recommendation: make the appear on approval notification on this forum more visible

Zectzozda
Zectzozda
Community Member

Hi, I just posted a response to a thread about 4 or 5 times because I thought the forum failed or my session timed out (apologies). However, the post did go through pending moderation, but I didn't realise this until I saw the tiny notification on the bottom-left of my 3440x1440 screen:

Maybe make this larger or move it next to/near the submit/save draft button area so users see it?

Just a thought.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @Zectzozda

I am not sure what can be done with the theme we're using, but I'll be more than happy to mention this to the team. I'll go look for those moderations messages now. Thanks for letting me know.

• @Zectzozda

I've add the post back and removed any duplicates. Thanks for being part of the community.

• I tweaked the CSS a bit to try and make this more visible. Hopefully that helps. πŸ™πŸ»

Ben

• Zectzozda
    Zectzozda
    Community Member

Thanks, @Ben and @ag_tommy. That's much better!

Another question for you - what file types are allowed on this forum? I've tried uploading the page structure for another issue I've found in .json, .txt, and .docx, but the site rejects them.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2022

Glad to hear it. I think there are still a couple tweaks that would make it even better. πŸ‘€ Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

That's a fair question about file attachments, and I'm honestly not sure of the answer. I've only seen images (png, jpg, gif) added to posts before. If you need to send us the page structure for a web page I'd recommend emailing support+extensions@1password.com with that info. πŸ‘οΈ If you include a link to the related forum thread in the body of your email we can 'connect the dots.' Thanks!

Ben

• Zectzozda
    Zectzozda
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick response @Ben. For now, I just appended the spoiler tag to each line of the page structure (thanks Notepad++'s regex find + replace!) and pasted that in to the comment field, but it wasn't a great solution as the text box strips out the tab spaces that makes them readable. I'll email them in the future.

• Fair enough. πŸ˜ƒ You're very welcome.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.