1Password 8 for Android: pinning to home screen

Options
daanl
daanl
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Android

Being able to pin fields to the home screen is an amazing new feature, I love it. I immediately added one of my bank card's pin fields to my home screen. But what bothers me at the moment is that I can't actually see the pin, I can only copy it. Because of this I can't use this new feature when it makes the most sense: when standing in line at the super market looking for my pin.
I think this feature could be improved drastically by providing a way to open all details of a pinned item, or at least show the pinned password.

Apart from that, great work, I totally love 1Password 8 on my computers and I can feel the same thing happening with the Android version already! The
newly designed details panes, the new and improved auto fill, as well as the new customizable home screen are all amazing.

Comments

• mverde
    Options

Thanks for sharing your enjoyment of pinned fields with us @daanl. I completely agree that there's more that people are going to want to do with their pinned fields than just copy. With that in mind, we're currently looking at providing additional actions for pinned fields through a context menu. Stay tuned for more improvements as we continue to build out this feature!

• daanl
    daanl
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much, sounds great!

• Hi @daanl, on behalf of mverde, you are very welcome! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.