To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here

Offer 50% 3 Years don't work

2»

Comments

• MorcegolasMorcegolas
    Community Member

@Ben thanks 🙏🏼 I’ll wait for your reply to subscribe.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@Morcegolas

You have mail! Please continue the discussion with my colleagues.

ref: /XEU-58857-748

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@djsteen

It looks as if you have mail too. Please continue the discussion with my colleagues.

ref: MJS-51454-859

• TonioTonio
    Community Member

Hi,
    I wanted to subscribe but I do not see the offer anymore, even after I enter my payment informations. Then I actually paid, thinking it will apply the 50% off automatically, and still couldn't get the discount, may I get some help with that please ?
    Cheers :)

• Jack.P_1PJack.P_1P

Team Member

Hey @Tonio:

Reaching out to us via email directly at [email protected] to make sure everything was applied properly would be your best bet. After reaching out, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email conversation.

Jack

• jimwhjimwh Junior Member
    Community Member

Hello!!

I probably did something wrong during my conversion signup but I’m a Standalone License Trade-In client and wanted to take advantage of the 50% Off for 3 Years offer.

The pre-advice of my upcoming billing is incorrect. From looking at a support thread, it appears that mis-billing can occur and to submit a ticket to get the problem resolved.

The support ID is [#KFY-96274-228]

Best regards! Jim

• lfilipecrlfilipecr
    Community Member

Hiya!!
    I also do not know what I did wrong, but I had my account frozen, and when I saw this 50% on the website, I add my details and an account was created under the same email but on my computer and phone still appears that the account is frozen.

I believe that my support ID is [#IPU-96862-684]

Could I have some support with this?

Many thanks in advance,
    Luis Rodrigues

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@lfilipecr

Please continue the discussion with my email colleagues. Yep, that the support id. i appreciate you sharing it.

ref: IPU-96862-684

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@jimwh

We have your ticket. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: KFY-96274-228

• setzersetzer Junior Member
    Community Member

It appears that the 50% off for 3 years is only for folks converting from a license to a 1password.com membership. Are there are any discounts for loyal customers? I've been around since 1password v3. I get a modal popup every few days when I open password with this offer. To rub salt in, there's a persistent reminder in the lower left corner of the 1password app window.

Why offer me a discount I can't use?

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@setzer

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a persistent upgrade offer if you're already using a 1Password membership. So that we can take a look at this, as well as look into any discounts that might be available, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to [email protected].

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• setzersetzer Junior Member
    Community Member

Dave_1P, thanks for your reply. I have followed your instructions. My Support ID number is:

[#YFY-68477-265]

• Laura_1PLaura_1P

Team Member

Thanks so much @setzer! It looks like we're in touch with you via email so we'll let our Billing team work their magic. 🙂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file