I helped someone with their 1password account and it deleted my license file

wishnev
wishnev
Community Member

I purchased 1password when It offered a license key. Last week a friend was having issues with their account where when they added family members they got access to their private vault. I offered to troubleshoot and once we figured out that they needed to move all their data into a private vault and fixed their issue, they removed me from their family account.
When that happened my license key was erased and now every time I try to log into a website I get an upgrade nag screen and cant copy and paste.
I reached out to support but they arent responding and I cant use the program or log in anywhere.
I have all my original receipts but when I try to apply my license file it says cant parse file.
Also, at one point I was using Dropbox but then I switched to icloud and I dont know where to search for my license key there, which may be more up to date?

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7

Comments

• wishnev
    wishnev
    Community Member

I also found a receipt from Apple for the 1password ios app. So I purchased the desktop version at some point and the ios version too

• Hi @wishnev:

Thanks for reaching out about this. I wasn't able to locate any emails from you in our system using the email address you've registered with on the Support Community. Please don't share your email address here in public. Did you receive a Support ID from BitBot that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]? If you did, post that here and I'll be able to locate your message in our system and get the ball rolling for you.

Let me know!

Jack

• wishnev
    wishnev
    Community Member

[#QVE-23758-752]

• @wishnev

Thank you we have it. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: QVE-23758-752

This discussion has been closed.