Credit Card suggestions not working on disneyplus.com

Hi,
I wanted to update the payment method using a different credit card. However the suggested list of credit cards is only narrowing down when typing CC numbers so I can't actually find a card by its name. It kind of defeat the purpose of having stored all my credit cards in 1Password so it offers me what I'm looking for, when I still have to remember the numbers in the end ;)

1Password Version: 8.8.0 (80800021)
Extension Version: 2.3.6
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Manaburner! You should be able to type the name of your credit card and filter it from there. Here's an example of how that would work: https://share.cleanshot.com/AILVVj

Can you test out the payment form on our test site to see if filtering by credit card name works for you? Here's the link: https://fill.dev/form/credit-card-simple

I'm wondering if you're only running into the issue on the disneyplus.com site or if there's something else going on. Please let me know how things go!

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @Joy_1P
    it does work as expected on the test site. So far I had problems with that only on disneyplus.com and on linode.com.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2022

Hi @Manaburner, thanks for that information. I was able to replicate the behavior on linode.com and will report the issue to our developers. However, I'm unable to get to the billing form on disneyplus.com. Can you follow the steps below to collect the page details from disneyplus.com and then share it with us?

1. Navigate to the site and sign in.
    2. Go to the page/form with the filling issue. Do not fill any information on that page/form.
    3. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    4. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    5. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    6. Attach the .json file to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#9520

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Hi @Joy_1P
    I tried to reproduce the issue but couldn't unfortunately (or fortunately? ;) ) It seems like they use a different form when adding a payment method for the first time and one when you update it. Or the 1P extension is working there now. Anyway, if I encounter it again, I will open a ticket with the page structure like you suggested.

This discussion has been closed.