To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am paying both monthly and annually. Ignored by customer service.

billmcwhirter
billmcwhirter
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Memberships

sent email about paying through Apple monthly and also annually on my credit card. receive this reply.

Hello Bill,

I'm  Ixquel  from  the  Customer  Support  Team  here  at  1Password.  It's  very  nice  to  meet  you.

I am sorry to hear that you are being charged twice. I will be happy to look into this.

Can you include a copy of your most recent Apple invoice so I can take a closer look. That would be very helpful!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Ixquel Sarin
Customer Support @ 1Password
https://support.1password.com/

I sent copies of my invoices ****twice**** but received no reply. This has been going on for over 4 years. Need it to stop.

Good product but terrible customer support. Would like to talk to someone.

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 12.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:billing

Comments

• Hi @billmcwhirter:

Thanks for reaching out about this. We're unable to discuss billing details in public here on the Support Community to protect your privacy and security. I'll follow up with the team to make sure they get to you soon.

Just so you know, we generally answer emails in the order they're received, so sending multiple emails before we have a chance to reply to you means it might take us longer to get back to you.

Jack

ref: CSP-24998-368

• alnuaimi593
    alnuaimi593
    Community Member

@Jack.P_1P i am totally agree with what have been said by @billmcwhirter about (Customer  Support  Team), i have the same case that i have been charged twice and till now ti didn’t get a clear and professional answer from the support team.

• billmcwhirter
    billmcwhirter
    Community Member

My problem got completely resolved. Very satisfied with the help I received.

• Hi @alnuaimi593:

As I mentioned above, we're unable to discuss billing details in public here on the community to protect your privacy and security. Additionally, sending us multiple emails before we have a chance to reply to you means it might take us longer to reply to you. I'll follow up with the team to make sure they get back to you soon.

Jack

ref: YKC-22157-128

• alnuaimi593
    alnuaimi593
    Community Member

Thanks Jack for your quick response, I will be waiting for a response from the team

• @alnuaimi593

I see that you're now discussing the issue with our support team over email and I recommend that you continue the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.