[Linux] Keep item detail windows on top not working

Options

I noticed that the detail windows launched via Quick Access are not respecting the Keep item detail windows on top setting. I noticed that it does work on my Mac though.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.6.0-80600026
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ubuntu 20.04.3

Comments

• Hi @Fooligan, greetings 👋. Thank you for letting us know about this - we're going to take a closer look and see under what conditions this will replicate. Thanks for the heads-up, and we'll investigate further!

ref: dev/core/core#13084

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I am checking in on this particular issue. This behavior is consistent across multiple linux systems and platforms. It seems like the "Always on top" flag is not being set for item details when opened from the Quick Access menu.

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks!

• Hi @Fooligan, this one hasn't bubbled up to the top of our list yet, apologies. However, I did manage to replicate it just now across multiple Linux systems (as you mentioned) but not other operating systems, so can confirm it would seem to be Linux-specific. I have also added additional information to our existing report on this issue and will try to get some additional eyes on it. Thank you for checking in!

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Options

@PeterG_1P

Thank you!

• Happy to bump it for you, @fooligan. Best regards 👋

This discussion has been closed.