Safari 6.0.2 browser extension shows buttons, but nothing else

Hi, I just recently purchased 1password thinking it would transform my remembering passwords experience, but so far it's been very frustrating. Attached is a screenshot of the Safari browser plugin. The shortcut to fill passwords works but I cannot see the list of accounts in the browser. Clicking on the buttons doesn't do anything at all.

Help!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Siddharth! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

There is no screenshot attached, so I'm not sure if I completely understand the problem. If you are having trouble attaching a screenshot it may be easiest to just email us: support@ agilebits .com

If you can post the image on an image hosting service (I use Skitch myself) you can post the URL of the image here.
  • Siddharth Vanchinathan
    edited November 2012
    The image refuses to get embedded, so here's a link to the screenshot:

skitch.png
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Got it. Thanks for posting it. That helps a lot.

The first thing I'd suggest is simply removing the 1Password extension from Safari and then reinstalling it.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://support.agilebits.com/kb/troubleshooting/create-a-diagnostics-report-to-help-agilebits-help-you

Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.

Once we see the report we should be able to provide more specific assistance. Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.