[1P8] [Feature Request] Skip startup animation?

nukmicah
nukmicah
Community Member

Is there actually loading occurring when I re-open 1Password and it's spinning the lock? It feels like the unlock animation is blocking me from getting to my logins which gets a bit annoying after awhile.

If there's actually loading occurring, maybe some text describing that would reduce my annoyance. And a constantly-spinning animation instead of a single-spin unlock.

If there's not actually loading occurring, then I'd appreciate it if the animation could be disabled, or moved to a corner of the screen where it isn't blocking any app functionality while it's looking pretty.

Comments

• Hi @nukmicah, thanks for your question! For me, loading after opening the app and then after unlocking the app takes a fraction of a second. Are these screens taking much longer for you? Does the lock animation spin repeatedly?

• nukmicah
    nukmicah
    Community Member

I estimate about a second before it lets me scan my fingerprint.

• @nukmicah thanks for confirming that. I'm not sure we could shave down the loading sequence but I would be happy to pass along your suggestion to the development team. Thanks again for all your feedback, we really appreciate it!

This discussion has been closed.