About the App Interface!

Options
NavneetSreekumar
NavneetSreekumar
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Android

The app and ui changed from version 7 to 8 is just fabulous!! All features regarding the watchtower is also done very well ..But some suggestions are the boxes categorized into topics like favourites,Recently used can be made some more highlighting (font) as now they some what look similar so bit confused about the topics and categories under them ..and when autofilling please provide the app icon side by as it provides a brand look like the 1 password 7...Other all things are very well done !

Comments

• Hello @NavneetSreekumar thanks for your feedback and for joining us on the forum!

the boxes categorized into topics like favourites,Recently used can be made some more highlighting (font) as now they some what look similar so bit confused about the topics and categories under them

Are you referring to the sections available on the home screen? If so, are there particular section that you find unclear? I'd also like to note that you can remove and rearrange the sections by tapping Customize Home at the bottom of the home screen.

when autofilling please provide the app icon side by as it provides a brand look like the 1 password 7

Can you share a little more information where you'd like to see the 1Password icon? I see the 1Password early access icon in the suggestion strip of my keyboard when using Autofill.

Thanks again!

• NavneetSreekumar
    NavneetSreekumar
    Community Member
    Options

1) Regarding the home screen sections categorized into all items ,favorites,categories, recently deleted etc as you said can be removed and customized but the problem is the font of the both section ie , categories and under them are same so like we get confused which one is category & which one is the teams under that...The thing is that you could have made font little bigger or highlighting so that it can be easily differentiated..Or if I can do something regarding that please tell me ! For me it may be fine but for people who are much more aged find this confusing!!
    Please see to this thankyou!!!

• NavneetSreekumar
    NavneetSreekumar
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

2) Regarding the app icon I meant when autofilling in 1Password 7 the details will be at left & icon will be at right in phone(me using Android)...am I correct? But after this only details blankly can be seen not icon when autofilling !
    Thankyou

• NavneetSreekumar
    NavneetSreekumar
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

And one more thing any updates when will it be officially released? Really liked the new ui and every features ..please see to some small problems arising and when solved it's one of the best!!
    Btw I am currently using this as primary 1 Password 8 instead of 7 for every requirements! Is there any problem?
    Also animations in this looks beautiful! Really loved it ! Keep on going!

Thanks Again! Have a nice day!!

• Hi @NavneetSreekumar, thanks for clarifying that for me!

1. I think the naming structure and icons are a great start in differentiating the sections but I can definitely see the benefit of doing more to make this clear in 1Password for Android, as well as including documentation about the sections for those curious to find out more. We really appreciate this sort of feedback, thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us!

2. Apologies if I'm still misunderstanding, is the issue the generic icons in Autofill suggestions illustrated in my side-by-side below?

If so, this is an issue we're looking into. Thanks for letting us know it's effecting you! If not, when you Autofill with 1Password 8 are you only shown the "Open 1Password" prompt?

We do not have a release date for the general access of 1Password 8 for Android available at this time. If the 1Password 8 early access if meeting all your requirements there's absolutely no issue using it instead of 1Password 7. As soon as we have updates about the general access we'll be sure to post here in the community and on our blog here: https://blog.1password.com/

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

This discussion has been closed.