Credit card fields not filled on www.chapters.indigo.ca

Hi, not sure when it started happening, but credit card fields stopped being filled by 1password on www.chapters.indigo.ca(at checkout) some times ago.(It might be related to when I started to use the v8, but I am not sure) The only field that get filled is the Card Owner Name. CC# and expiration don't get filled.

This is both on Firefox or Chrome.

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: 2.2.1
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

• Joy_1PJoy_1P

Team Member

Hey @kinwolf! I took a look at the site and was able to replicate the issue as you've described. I've reported the issue to our developers. They will be able to investigate and hopefully come up with a good solution in the future.

As a note, I tested with both 1Password 7 and 1Password 8. There was no difference, as the issue is related to the extension and website. I just wanted to let you know in case you were thinking about moving back to 1Password 7. Unfortunately, doing that wouldn't help.

For now, my best recommendation is to click/drag or copy/paste your credit card information from the 1Password app or extension pop-up (click on 1Password extension in your browser to bring that up) to the field. I know this is not ideal, but it should help a bit until a fix can be made.

Appreciate you letting us know about this, @kinwolf! If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

ref: dev/core/core#12426

• kinwolfkinwolf
    Community Member

Thanks for the confirmation. I will continue to copy/paste the info until a solution is found, thanks.

• kevin.likevin.li

Team Member

Hi @kinwolf.

On behalf of my colleague Joy, you're very welcome, and it's our pleasure to be your assistance.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• kinwolfkinwolf
    Community Member

Hi, not sure where this issue stands, but it's even more broken then before now. The browser extension pop-up won't even load anymore on the paiement page. Even clicking on the extension icon directly will only load a black box. Everything works fine on other websites, or even other pages from chapters.indigo.ca, but everything breaks on the paiement page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file