Updates Made on iPad Not Visible on Other Devices

Options
jens_cb
jens_cb
Community Member

Hi,

I am using a 1Password vault, app version 7.9.6

I have just noticed that on my iPad in the 1Password app, at least one entry has changes that are not yet synched with the online vault.
I checked the entry in my browser at https://my.1password.com/ and at my iPhone in the 1Password app, at both locations the entry does not reflect the change from the iPad App.

The entry has been created on 11th of March 2022 and updated on the iPad via the 1Password App on 12th of March 2022, so it has been to months.

This issue raises some questions (if it's not created somehow by me being too dumb for an it-simply-works-app), like how do I get it to synch again? And why do I not see any warning or notification, that these changes could not have been uploaded to the vault at 1Password (for whatever reason)? How can I make sure that no other entries are out of synch?

Any help is much appreciated :-)

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPad OS 15.5

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jens_cb

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty getting your data to appear across all of your devices. Could you please check each device and see if you have a vault called Primary on any of them? If so, that would be the source of the problem. We can help sort that out. With 1Password for iPadOS you can check in 1Password > Settings > Vaults.

Please let me know what you find.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.