Locked out of 1 password

auswheat
auswheat
Community Member
edited June 2022 in iOS

Hi my iPhone is not synchrony with 1 password and I can’t get into my account, I am using Authenticator app on iPhone as 2 stet verification. Please help me soon

Comments

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

Hello??

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

The app Authenticator which is installed on my iPhone and used as a 2step verification is not synching with 1password on my Mac. I urgently need access to 1password. Please help as I need this account tomorrow morning for work. I am waiting up so that We can hopefully resolve this now. I created another account about an hour ago because I thought it might help me recover my first account.

David

1Password Version: 7.9.5
    Extension Version: 7.9.5 safari extension
    OS Version: Macos 12.4

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

I figured it out. Bye

• Hello @auswheat! 👋

I'm sorry that you ran into some trouble signing into your 1Password account but I'm happy that you were able to figure things out. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with. 😊

-Dave

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

Hi Dave, I thought I figured it it out. My authenticator app started working again and was giving me 2 step factor passwords but when I try and login to 1 password, all my credentials are correct except for the 2 step verification. Thank you for your help

David

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

Hi Dave, I really urgently need to get access to 1password. My whole life is on there. Thank you

David

• auswheat
    auswheat
    Community Member

Hi Support Team,

I reformatted my iPhone last night and it had an OTP authenticator app on it which was linked to my 1password app on my Mac and I am now locked out of my account and can no longer access my passwords. It took me quite some time to realise what was even the problem and then I had to remember which authenticator app I was using. After I finally figured all this out I was convinced that it should all work again... I reasoned that if I update the app with my 1password credentials including my secret key it should be fine but as you can guess that didn't work either. I have spent countless hours trying to retrieve it as I urgently need it. It contains everything I own. I can't purchase stock, login to accounts, contact customers or process orders.  Please Please Please can you help me recover this account right away. 

Kind regards
    David Vella

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @auswheat !

Please contact 1Password Support Team!
    https://support.1password.com/contact/

Select I’m having trouble signing in to 1Password.com and I’m having trouble with two-factor authentication. Hopefully 1Password Support is able to help here.

• Hi @auswheat

Thanks for reaching out about this. Since I've answered your questions in another thread, I am going to close this thread to avoid duplicating our efforts.

Thanks!

Alex.S

This discussion has been closed.