Beta 8?

Options
LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

I'm an Android beta tester but the latest version I can download is 7.9.3.BETA2. Is there a trick to getting beta 8? Thanks!

Comments

• andiAG
    Options

Hey @LarryMcJ, 1Password 8 is a completely separate app, so it's a new listing in Google Play. It should be findable by searching for "1Password 8", but this link will take you straight there: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onepassword.android :)

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @andiAG.

• Hi @LarryMcJ, on behalf of Andi, you are very welcome! When you have the change to test out 1Password 8, we would be excited to hear any feedback.

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_timothy – well, I would, but I’m giving up on my Pixel 6 Pro and going back to my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I did get a chance to play with it a bit and it’s gorgeous!

Don’t listen to the naysayers, the Electron versions of 1Password are all great. Now, if I can just snag an opening on iOS…trying every day!

• Hello @LarryMcJ, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed 1Password 8 while you had your Pixel. Fingers crossed for a spot on Testflight!

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

Update – I'm going to keep the P6P as my daily driver just to be able to use the V8 beta!

• Quite the honor @LarryMcJ, thank you! If you come across any bugs or have any other feedback, we'd love to hear!

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

I'll start hunting tomorrow.

• 👍

This discussion has been closed.