Report: Chrome-Extension

eickit
eickit
Community Member

The Chrome Extension displays the reload button incorrectly in german language.

1Password Version: 8.6.0 (80600068)
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: macOS 12.2.1

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

I can confirm this issue in 2.3.2.beta of the German extension.

• Thanks @eickit & @DenalB for reporting this! You're absolutely right, I can reproduce this in the latest beta (2.3.3) as well. I'll get this filed for our development team to get fixed up.

Please do not hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help with! 😊

ref: dev/core/core#13844

• Hello @DenalB and @eickit. 👋 This should now be fixed in version 8.7.1. If you'd like to give it a try, we'd love to know if the issue is resolved for you!

• eickit
    eickit
    Community Member

Hi @PeterG_1P I have installed the version 8.7.1. But the incorrect display in the Chrome extension has not changed.

• Hi @eickit, apologies about that - I just double-checked on this and was informed that the change is in the 1Password for your browser extension, update 2.3.7. Does that improve the display for you?

• eickit
    eickit
    Community Member

In the beta version 2.3.7 it works now. I think it's a pity that the password generator button has moved to a submenu, but you must have thought of something ;) Thanks a lot.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hey @PeterG_1P !

Yes, it's fixed now in beta release 2.3.7.

But the text is cut off... Normally there should be "Automatisch ausfüllen" but now there is only "Automatisch ...". Whatever that means. 😉

• Hey @DenalB:

Thanks for your continuing feedback on this, I'll share it with the team. 😄

Jack

This discussion has been closed.