Beta #16 of 2022 is now available 🥂🍾

2»

Comments

• gfox
    gfox
    Community Member

Next question: In version 8 is there any way to prevent a vault from being included in auto-suggest? I have several vaults of passwords for various things, and I do not want them to show up as suggestions, but I don't want them as suggestions. ie kids logins to websites I also use.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

@gfox
    You could use collections to put important vaults together.
    Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

And in 1Password extension, you could specify vaults that are used for autofilling / suggestions.

• gfox
    gfox
    Community Member

@DenalB Yes! That is what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Great! Glad that I could help. 👍

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member

Not sure if you guys realize it but for the last two betas the "What's New" link shows release notes that appear to be for the previous beta. For instance, today June 1 beta 80800119 was released but the release notes are for May 25 beta 80800104.

• Hi OAW,

Thanks for letting us know.

The 8.8.0-119 or 80800119 update today was released prematurely, we've pulled it as it is still undergoing QA. Right now, the 8.8.0-104 should be the latest beta and no one should see the -119 update.

We sometime publish the release notes after the update ships, so I presume when you said the last two betas, you are referring to when you got the 8.8.0-104 beta and it did not show up but you see it now, right?

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member

@MikeT That's correct.

This discussion has been closed.