Random but Memorable – Episode 9.6 with Christina Warren

ag_anna
edited May 2022 in Lounge

Hey folks!

It's Anna here again – Just dropping by to let you know we have a brand new episode of the podcast out today!

Here’s what you can expect from this episode:

In this jam-packed episode, we reveal our giveaway winners and invite you to compete in the Quest for the Lost Console – our three week online puzzle game event with real world prizes! Tune in for an exclusive podcast clue. 🎮🎙

We also sit down with not just one, but two guests! Christina Warren stops by to tell us all about GitHub's Maintainer Month and building open source communities. We're also joined by 1Password's Jody Heavener, to unveil the new game-changing VSCode extension in This Week at 1Password.

Take a listen on Simplecast

Take a listen on Apple Podcasts

Watch on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnJcR3v_yLo

If you’d like to get in touch with the show you can ask us anything by using the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter, or by sending us an email at: podcast@1password.com

Feel free to start a discussion down in the comments – we'd love to hear your thoughts on today's show! Plus, if you're loving Random But Memorable already, please consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you’re listening.

Thanks again for tuning in and I hope you enjoy today’s episode!

Anna

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

Do you know when the VS Code extension will be available? I can't wait to try it out!

• Hey @Fooligan

From my colleague Jody:

Indeed I'm back! I'm excited that you're excited to try it out, and it's going to be worth the wait. Like Dave said, we're starting to do some internal beta testing, so my hope is it won't be too much longer before we can get some external testers. Be sure to join our Developers Slack workspace and I'll reach out when it's time for external testers.

(source)

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

Thanks @Ben,

I have signed up for the developer Slack to stay in the loop.

This discussion has been closed.