To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Failed to convert account to a 1Password Families Account. Billing Provider Incorrect

kbedalov
kbedalov
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Memberships

We have 1Password for Business.
Under the Profile, it indicated that I could use an existing account to tie to a Families account.
I select that, it prompts for a Family name. I enter one.
Then I received the error
Failed to convert account to a 1Password Families Account. Billing Provider Incorrect

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Failed to convert account to a 1Password Families Account. Billing Provider Incorrect

Comments

• Hi @kbedalov:

I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble linking your work account! I see you've recently reached out to us via email as well about this. To protect your privacy, we're unable to discuss account specific concerns like billing here in public on the Support Community, so one of my colleagues will reply to your email soon. Keep an eye out!

Jack

• chr1s
    chr1s
    Community Member

Same problem here.

• Hi @chr1s:

As I mentioned above, we're unable to discuss account specific concerns like billing here in public on the Support Community. Reaching out to us via email at support@1password.com with a brief description of the error you're seeing would be best. Be sure to send the email from the email account you've used to create your 1Password account. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our helpful robot assistant, that includes a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and make sure your email has gotten to the right place.

Jack

• chr1s
    chr1s
    Community Member

Ah. Thought you could map my user ID to my email. Anyways, thanks for helping out. Here it is: #FGV-63344-645.

Chris

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2022

Thanks @chr1s. I see my colleague Kaley on our billing team has been in touch and it looks like things are progressing. If we can be of further assistance here on the forum, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Ben

ref: FGV-63344-645

This discussion has been closed.