Beta #20 of 2022 is now available πŸŽ‰

Options

Howdy y'all!

Today we republished 8.8.0-119, our twentieth beta of 2022.

As someone who works with a bunch of integrations, I was excited to announce that Watchtower will warn about upcoming API Credential item expiration dates. (I still think this is neat.)

However, I've had more fun playing with a different new feature. In the sidebar, vaults and tags will automatically expand when you drag an item over them.

You can find a full set of changes in our release notes for macOS, Windows, and Linux. Or, select the What’s New item from the feedback menu within the app.

As always, thank you so much for participating in the early access release and helping us to improve 1Password. We couldn't have gotten this far without you and the releases are so much better as a direct result of you. Thank you! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for this beta build! It's great to be with you and improve 1Password 8. πŸ‘

• JuCos
    JuCos
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

Thanks for this update!
    There is still a problem with the opening window of 1Password in its French version: the text inviting to use the password instead of Touch ID is truncated.
    The occurrence is the right one on Crowdin, it is the text field that does not leave enough space

Regards,
    Julien

• @DenalB Thank you!

@JuCos Thanks for the feedback, I've filed an issue for the localization team.

• Happy Beta Tuesday! Today we released our twenty-first beta of the year, build number 80800126.

You can find a full set of changes in our release notes for macOS, Windows, and Linux. Or, select the What’s New item from the feedback menu within the app.

As always, thank you so much for participating in the early access release and helping us to improve 1Password. We couldn't have gotten this far without you and the releases are so much better as a direct result of you. Thank you! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

This discussion has been closed.