Can't copy username from quick access

Hi,

I am unable to copy the password information from quick access toolbar for any saved item. Copying username works fine but SHIFT+CMD+C doesn't copying any data. I get no copy notification sound and nothing shows on the pasteboard.

Expanding the quick accesss window and clicking 'copy password' works fine but still keyboard shortcut doesn't. I have checked and ~I have no app-specific or system conflict for that shortcut.

Any help?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.3.1

Comments

• Alex.Eagleson_1P
    edited June 2022

Hello! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I have tested this issue on my end, though I have been unable to reproduce the password copy issue -- would you be able to describe exactly step by step which process you are following (exactly which keys you are pressing, and what occurs along the way as you do)?

I would just like to make sure I am reproducing exactly the scenario you are encountering.

Does the highlighted item flash briefly when you press CMD+Shift+C?

Does the quick access menu disappear when you press CMD+Shift+C as if it has recognized your command, or does it stay visible and focused?

Can you confirm you are on v8.8.0 BETA on MacOS?

Thank you! Hopefully we can get this resolved for you.

• jxg79
    jxg79
    Community Member

Hi Alex,

There is no flash when pressing CMD+SHIFT+C. The window stays open.

For CMD+C, I do see a flash and the window disappears. It works as expected.

I am using 8.8.0 on MacOS (M1 MacBook Air)

The process I use is:

1. OPTION+CMD+Space to open quick access window
    2. Search for the login item
    3. Press CMD+SHIFT+C
    4. Nothing happens

(I rarely need to use the quick copy of username as this is often my email and can be expanded with a snippet. Also, I have my username saved on many sites.)

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.