American Date format showing in UK area

Options
alexmidd
alexmidd
Community Member

Hi, I'm using 1Password 8 on MacOS 12.4 (Monterey) and dates of changes are showing up in American format (see image). My Mac is set to the UK locale with "GB" selected in my toolbar. Should this not be showing UK date in dd/mm/yyyy format? American format is very confusing for us, especially if the date is in the 1st - 12th range. Note also the time is in AM/PM format, although this is not so much of an issue, but I do prefer 24-hour format for the time. Any advice on this please? Thanks. Alex.

1Password Version: 8.71
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 12.4

Comments

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

OK, obviously not. Thanks.

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

Is there not some way to delete this?

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a reason I am being ignored? Am I supposed to go and move to a different password manager or something?

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, but I'm starting to feel like I've done something wrong.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided

• Dave_1P
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @alexmidd! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I've merged your second thread with this one so that two identical conversations aren't happening at once.

Our developers are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. I know that we've been testing a fix in the latest betas of 1Password 8 and hopefully this is something that we can resolve in the future. I've added your report of the issue to our internal work item so that our developers are aware.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 😊

ref: dev/core/core#8747

• alexmidd
    alexmidd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave, and thanks for your reply.

Sorry about the previous messages, I just wasn't sure what was happening.

Hopefully there will be a fix in the future. As I say, it's not ultra urgent but it can be a little confusing.

Alex

• Dave_1P
    Options

@alexmidd

Hopefully a fix is available in the production release soon, I agree that this behaviour can be confusing. Thank you for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.