is search completely broken in 1password 8 widget?

Options
superandrew
superandrew
Community Member

Mine is not a rethorical question. I am used to the widget of 1password 7 to just work. Now everytime the widget

pops out, I can't find pretty anything. But when I search something in the 1password field it finds things.

(yes, all vaults are selected).

So my question is: do I have some corrupted file, or is search completely broken for everyone? I expected when someone from the staff acknowledged that search is an open issue, that it would have been fixed in weeks, if not days. But it's been more than 1-2 months that, since I switched, I never saw the search work properly.

Should I reset something? should I return to 7 until this thing is fixed? How can I know when it is? Is there an open thread?

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOs 12.4

Comments

• superandrew
    superandrew
    Community Member
    Options

I was wrong. For some reason, the wrong vault was selected. But I didn't selected it. Is there some automation for which a particular vault is selected?

• Hi @superandrew:

There isn't any automation for the Quick Access collection, but now that you've selected the appropriate collection, it should stay selected. Let me know if you run into any other trouble along the way!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.