Just installed 1Password8. Using a family shared account.

Options
dmorasch
dmorasch
Community Member

How do I prevent 1Password from using the Private accounts? I want to ensure that all family members use only the family account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password8

Comments

• Hey @dmorasch

I have reached out to you via email to prevent any confidential information from being exposed. Please respond to that email, and we can go from there.

ref: GAD-53371-166

• dmorasch
    dmorasch
    Community Member
    Options

I am still seeing the entries for the Private vault and the Shared vault together. By default, when 1Password is opened on the Mac it shows duplicate entries (both private and Family vaults). I want to ensure that we are only using the Family vault.

• Blake
    Options

Hey again @dmorasch! 👋

It looks like we've gotten things solved via email, but be sure to give us a shout if you notice anything else we can help with. 💙

• swap
    swap
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I would like to know how this is done too. I want to ensure that all family members use only the family account.

Thanks

• Hey @swap

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.