blackview BL500 app issues

aleon1220
aleon1220
Community Member

Hi,
I am looking to contribute and debug some issues with my 1Password subscription in the android phone Blackview BL500

Sometimes when I open the chrome browser and I want to access a page, 1Password doesnt come up.

I have to go open the 1Pass app, search for the login and copy the password, go back to the page or app and enter an email ID and a password. Is a lot of manual steps.

I want to send the email diagnostics with lots of the info from my phone and i was hoping someone from the 1Pass team could collaborate with me please :-)

What I find annoying is that the issue is intermittent. By that I mean that sometimes 1Pass works as expected and sometimes it just never pops up.

thanks

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:blackview

Comments

• Hello @aleon1220 thanks for writing in! We would be happy to take a look at a diagnostics report and work with you to look into these filling issues. You can send a diagnostics report from 1Password on your Blackview BL500.

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks again!

• aleon1220
    aleon1220
    Community Member

Hi, Thanks. Sure I will. Check the latest issue I spotted.

• Hi @aleon1220, thanks for sharing the screenshot. It looks like there's an issue with Accessibility filling on your device. Switching the slider next to "Use 1Password" off and then on should resolve this. If not, you can restart your device then try switching it on again.

If you're still running into filling issues I would be curious if the same issue is present on your device with 1Password 8 for Android. You can download the 1Password 8 early access app from the link below to check this. If you download 1Password 8 for Android, confirm that Autofill and Accessibility are off in 1Password 7 before turning Autofill on in the new app. Let us know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.